Address: Calle Luis Fuentes Bejarano 60
Telephone number: +34 955 51 12 34
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained, or its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
The use of your data in the conditions described above is allowed by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes, you can revoke the consent given at all times);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to obtain a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate the possible damages for your rights to the protection of your data;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will do everything possible to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
- The data collected will be used in Yago School for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
- Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a web it is not possible to guarantee an absolute protection against intrusions, both we and our server company, we try our utmost to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures necessary to guarantee the protection of your information in accordance with the applicable requirements in terms of data protection.
- All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) of our property or of our company in charge of the Yago School server, and to access and use them our security criteria and policies (or other equivalent of our company) are applied. in charge of the server).
- On the other hand, part of the information collected with third-party companies will be shared, in order to guarantee the contracted services adapted to our users interests. We will obtain the user’s consent to treat your personal information for sending emails and Newsletters.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether we are treating personal data concerning them in Yago School, or not.
- The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Yago School will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
PURPOSE AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: Yago School collects personal data from users of the Website, including, without limitation, name and surname, access password, contact telephone number, contact address or e-mail address (“Personal Data” o “Data”) through From various means, including without limitation, the different forms that appear on the Website, admissions form, information form or recruitment form or through cookies (in accordance with the provisions of Section 2), which will be included in an automated file of Yago School.
The company will consider as correct and updated the Data you provide us.
The processing of data is carried out by Yago School with, inter alia, the purposes of answering the contact requests received, managing the services demanded and, where appropriate, invoicing and collection of the same, to attend to possible Complaints from users and customers, to manage the sending of own or third party information that may be of interest to you and to send you our Newsletter.
In addition, the Website may include cookies from third party service providers and / or content. Yago School does not control the introduction of such cookies and consequently will not be in any case responsible for any treatment activities carried out by said third parties in relation to the Data collected through the cookies introduced by them on the Website.
For more information, read our Cookies policy here.
DIVULGATIONS OF DATA: Beyond the cases foreseen in the legislation on data protection, Yago School may require the provision of Personal Data or part of it to third party service providers, such as computer companies, hosting service providers, Catering Company, Bus Company and Company that provide us with extracurricular services etc., With the purpose of the proper maintenance and operation of our School, including including our website.
Likewise, Yago School will be able to communicate to files related to the fulfillment or non-fulfillment of monetary obligations your Data in case of breach by you of the payment obligations and provided the conditions provided for in Article 38 of Royal Decree 1720/2007 are met, Of December 21, by which approves the Regulation of Development of the Organic Law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data.
SAFETY: Yago School represents and guarantees that it will carry out its best efforts at all times to maintain the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and that it will continue to improve the security measures taken in line with any legal and technological developments
USER RIGHT: You can exercise at any time your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your Personal Data, by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of your ID or passport and specific request.