Seville Private School
International bilingual School in Seville
- Study at Yago School
- We offer the Diploma Programme of the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) together with the Spanish Baccalaureate.
- We are accredited as an international school from I0 to S3 by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Spanish-English Bilingual students with an advanced level of communicating in Chinese.
Education in life skills and Values
- We teach traditional values through our own program.
- Our students come to school happy.
- We work on their social and emotional intelligence.
- We have the KiVa program to prevent bullying.
- Our “House System” promotes personal effort and team building.
Music at Yago School
- All students play the piano and learn musical language from Primary 1.
- Our Choir performs professional concerts with complex repertoires.
- Students are accredited with ABRSM (Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music).
- Students enjoy state-of-the-art experiences in our Professional Recording Studio.
The New Technologies at Yago School
- We teach Computer Language: Computing, Programming and Robotics.
- We are the only Lego Education Studio – Robotix in Andalucía.
- Our students work with individual iPad devices and MacAir laptops.
- We are accredited as a Microsoft School.
- Experiential learning where the student is the protagonist (culture “maker”).
- Innovative and cross-curricular methodologies.
- We pay attention to the development of competencies.
- Cooperative learning based on projects and problems (PBL).
Physical Education and Sports
- We offer psychomotricity and “BrainGym” in Nursery and Infant.
- 3 hours per week of Physical Education (P.E.) in Primary and Secondary.
- We promote healthy habits and sports practice.
- We have a variety of extracurricular and sports competitions.
Do you want to visit our school from home?
If you would like to visit our school, and get to know our school facilities in detail, you can do so from the comfort of your own home.